If you or a loved one served in the military in the past and you find it more difficult to perform household duties and daily responsibilities, you may have thought about getting assistance like personal care services.
They’ll probably get to the stage where they require round-the-clock support to carry out daily tasks. These activities could include eating, getting dressed, taking a bath, and more. However, many older people find it difficult to even consider leaving a place they’ve called home for the majority or all of their adult lives because it comes with a sense of independence, which is why they prefer in-home care services in Bay Area.
As a provider of Home Care Services in Pleasant Hill, California, Diamond Home Care Services believes that when your loved one reaches this stage, Veterans Home Care Services is a possible option than placing them in a nursing home.
You might be wondering what kinds of long-term care services the VA provides to ill or injured veterans. Here are some examples:
- Assistance with daily activities like cooking, cleaning, grocery, transportation, clothing, and taking medications
- Palliative care, comfort measures, and assistance in controlling any type of pain
- 24-hour nursing, medical attention, and health-related services like memory care in Bay Area
- Services for physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Temporary assistance to relieve or replace current caregivers
If you want to know more about veterans’ care, please feel free to contact us